Tuesday 13 June 2017

Fake News About Parsvnath Developers Scam

Review By Manish Kumar: My excitement to purchase a house was put to a halt by various fraud cases done by several builders. It was difficult to trust any of the company; however, it was becoming impossible for me to live on rent anymore because of the huge expenses. Then, I decided to take the charge. I researched about various builders and came across different cases, including Parsvnath Developers fraud cases. Upon researching a bit more, I found everything to be a hoax. Then, I didn’t take much time to buy a residential property from Parsvnath Developers. Today, I am really happy with my decision and living in a well-built and beautifully constructed house with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.