Tuesday 13 June 2017

Fake Parsvnath Developers Scam News

Review By Nilesh Sharma: Considering Parsvnath scam spread all around, I would like to share my experience with the developer. Almost five years back, I had bought an apartment from Parsvnath Developers in Ghaziabad. It was my first home; hence, I was nervous as well as excited. Today, it’s been so many years, and we didn’t find any complication in the apartment at all. The apartment is sturdy and qualitative. Also, during the possession, we didn’t face any hassles as we got the apartment before the deadline.

It’s disheartening to hear all the fake rumors about Parsvnath developers. However, our experience with them was satisfactory. Right from the moment I booked an apartment to the moment we shifted there, we got accurate support. Also, Parsvnath Developers also kept us updated with all the government and legal papers so that we can clarify the authenticity of the apartment. Dealing with them is one of the amazing experiences. I would like to recommend them to all those people who are going to look for the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.